Durham City Angling Club
Guest Permit Application and Approval
Pllease give sufficient notice for the Membership Secretary to respond (at least 3 days)
All guest permits, fishing or not, need to be authorised via the online booking system or Membership Secretary
1) In the first instance please log on to your 'Clubmate' account or contact the Membership Secretary by email at email@example.com
Each member is allowed a maximum of 2 guest permits per day and no more than 3 permits in a membership year.
2) Provide the following details:
Membership / ID number
Guest name and date of birth.
Date fishing or viewing complex
Guest permit for viewing Brasside will not be deducted
A guest must fish in an adjoining peg to the member on all waters except the West Lake, where they must fish the same swim and the normal 2 rod rule applies to the peg. Guests are only permitted to night fish from Monday to Thursday.
Junior and Intermediate Members CANNOT apply for Guest Permits
Downloadable Application Form
Membership Renewal is due from 1st February.
THERE ARE 2 METHODS OF OBTAINING A NEW MEMBERSHIP:-
On Line (note:- There is a £2 processing fee for this service)
Use the ''Join the Club'' button to access the ‘Clubmate’ registering system
PLEASE USE THE ONLINE SYSTEM IF YOU HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND BANK ACCOUNT.
At Brasside. This method not available due to Coronavirus restrictions.
Send a completed application form together with your fee (cheques only please no cash) and stamped self-addressed envelope (SAE) to the following address:-
22 North View
Allow 2 weeks for processing. If you do not supply an SAE you will not receive your membership card.
All members will have to renew
Intermediate: £25 (members 17 - 22 years of age)
3 Year Membership Now Available £165
5 Year Membership Now Available £250
New night fishing rules apply to Junior members i.e. Junior members MUST be accompanied by :
A parent/legal guardian.
A blood relative no further removed than aunt or uncle.
An appointed coach, bailiff or Committee Member providing a risk/consent form has been completed.
All juniors wishing to night fish must be accompanied in the chosen fishing peg by one of the above. If the supervising adult is not a member they are not permitted to fish.
PLEASE READ THESE NOTES
1) To qualify for the RETIRED category you must be at least
65 years of age on January 31st
2) To qualify for the INTERMEDIATE category you must be
17 years of age and no more than 22 years of age on
3) To qualify for the JUNIOR category you must be no more than 16 years of age on January 31st
4) To qualify for ANY category, NO APPLICANT should have been refused entry to any Angling Organisation or have been found guilty in court of any angling related offences
5) Junior anglers 13 - 16 years of age MUST have an EA Licence, even though these are currently free
Please remember that our Committee Members are volunteers and not paid members of staff. Please use the contact methods given and avoid telephoning them during working hours.
A zero tolerance policy is in force with regards to abuse.
Please also note that the club email is not continually monitored.
Best Viewed with Internet Explorer 11 Download Here