Night Fishing Rules and information
1. The right to night fish will only apply when you have been a member of the club for one full season. The 2021 membership year being the first qualifying year, with no exceptions.
Members that are in their current first year with the club will qualify to have the right to night fishing as of the start of the 2023 season. (Any new members that join from the 1st July 2022 will have to fish one full year to qualify to fish overnight)
2. On West Lake, only swims that are designed to site a bivvy can be night fished.
3. On East Lake, only designated swims on the causeway can be night fished. Signage is displayed showing the Night fishing swims. (Other swims around the East Lake are currently being reviewed)
4. There is a maximum 48 hours limit within a 7-day period.
5. Fishing will be on a first there first served basis.
6. There are now official bailiffs who will be enforcing the rules.
Our Bailiffs are on the complex to provide support and assist in the smooth running of the fishery. They are there to ensure fish wellbeing and site safety.
Checks will take place to ensure all Fishery rules are being upheld.
Anyone putting themselves or others at risk or acting in an aggressive or belligerent manner will be asked to leave the fishery/water; this may result in immediate termination of membership. (as per the Constitution Article 5 para 3.)
We have excellent neighbours, please keep noise down and comings and goings to a minimum. Avoid ordering food to be delivered to the site late at night.
Should you require additional information or clarification of the above please call:-
07832183112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org